Sunday 21 February 2016

Well I had a go at some pendants. . .

I took some bits and pieces from my 'pending' beads, the ones that are hanging around waiting to be photographed and listed, and a couple from existing listings, which I shall take down if and when, and tried a few relatively spontaneous ideas for pendants. Using my animal zoo stamp tile type things I mentioned in my previous post. I quite like them, and might be moved to try them out in my shop very soon. I need to play with the zoo stamps some more, definitely, however I keep getting distracted ;-)


I made some quite cool heavily textured spikes, that look fun. . .




and I shall continue to mess around with stuff. I have more ideas than time, which is the right way around I think.
cheers,
Jon x

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant!!! They look absolutely fantastic!! The buffalo one is simply great! Well done indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ;-) Still a work in progress, but I'm getting there.

    ReplyDelete